Weight Loss: we know what it takes.
Weight loss goals can be a burden. How many of us have become disheartened, while working towards a seemingly unattainable weight! What are the components of a great weight loss plan?
Components of a great weight loss plan.
- Problem solving. What’s keeping that stubborn weight on? Milton Naturopath Dr. Katie is an expert problem solver, and can get you on the path to sustainable, stress-free weight loss.
- Healthy, balanced eating. Say goodbye to stressful fad diets! We train you how to maximize weight loss while enjoying an adequate-calorie, healthy diet.
- Energizing. Too tired to exercise? Our quick B12 and Energy injections offer quick, non-stimulant (non-caffeinated) energy to help you move through your day.
- Regular exercise. Regular, nonstressful exercise has been shown to burn calories—and therefore weight—quicker. Is the elliptical, or a cardio program, best for you?
- Hope. We offer hope and positivity for weight loss, and teach you tools and techniques you’ll be able to use for the rest of your life.
What would naturopathic weight-loss treatment include?
Dr. Katie approaches each weight loss case as unique. After all, no two of us are alike, and there are a myriad of factors as to why weight loss can be stubborn. Treatment involves an initial intake, during which you’ll receive a treatment plan for success. After this, we recommend check-ins at the 4-6 week mark, depending on your goals and weight loss requirements.
For more information, or to book an appointment, please call (905) 876-3047 ext 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org